- Entrepreneurship: Five Types of Risks New Businesses FacePosted 11 months ago
- Dream Cars: Fisker KarmaPosted 11 months ago
- Dream Cars: Jaguar XKR-SPosted 11 months ago
- Five Mansions You’d Want to OwnPosted 11 months ago
- Cool Cars: Lamborghini AventadorPosted 11 months ago
- Luxury Rolls Royce WraithPosted 11 months ago
- Getting Fit for SummerPosted 11 months ago
- Summer Style for MenPosted 12 months ago
- Classic Style for MenPosted 12 months ago
- Elegant Colorful StylePosted 12 months ago
- Dream Cars ~ AUDI R8Posted 12 months ago
- Fitness Myths RevealedPosted 12 months ago
- Dream Cars ~ New Aston Martin VanquishPosted 12 months ago
- Dream Cars: Ferrari 458 ItaliaPosted 12 months ago
- Wild Golden StylePosted 1 year ago
- Hot Pink StylePosted 1 year ago
- Cool Style for MenPosted 1 year ago
- Casual Pink StylePosted 1 year ago
- Fashion Styles for MenPosted 1 year ago
- Sexy Chic StylePosted 1 year ago
- My Fashion ObsessionPosted 1 year ago
- McLaren’s Most Expensive CarPosted 1 year ago
- Jeweler of FlowersPosted 1 year ago
- Classy Colorful StylePosted 1 year ago
- Natural BeautyPosted 1 year ago
Private Island Mansions
Looking for an unusual experience with friends or family? Or perhaps seeking to buy a luxurious piece of real estate unlike any other. True Island life is like nothing else out there…A private experience to indulge in life’s sweetest pleasures. These private island mansions are some examples of exclusive and private getaways, whether it’s vacation or home away from home. Sail Away!
Isla de Sa Ferradura, Spain
Situated just off the coast of Ibiza, Spain this beauty is 14 acres of a fully developed resort style property with a hacienda, full kitchen, sparkling pool, ready for entertaining bar, and even a wine bodega. Complete with over 300 days of radiating sunshine and light blue Mediterranean Sea; this is one of the most exotic private islands money can buy. If it’s out of your price range for purchasing, enjoy it as a vacation rental for $230,000 a week!
Cabbage Cay, Bahamas
This home away from home is located in the world famous Bonefish Flats within the inner bay of North Eleuthera in the beautiful Bahamas. Lush with green vegetation, three warm sandy beaches and an abundant exotic wildlife are just a few of the gems you’ll find on this Treasure Island. There is a road built to the island, so easy access is guaranteed. So dock your boat, have fun in the sun, and enjoy this luxurious living like nowhere else in the world. The price tag? Only $2,500,000 USD.
Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
$329,000 USD per week
Richard Branson, yes the media mogul of Virgin Record’s knew what he was doing when he purchased this beauty and created an out of this world resort. Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and adorned with the world’s most exotic wildlife ever seen, there’s no wandering why it rents for $329,000 USD a week. Rock Stars party here, Hollywood Starlets relax here, and the World’s Billionaires get married here, and the closest most people will ever get is on a Caribbean Cruise. The most unique feature is 360 degree open bedrooms offering indescribable Sunset Views. At $47,000 USD a day…It’s worth every penny.
Nygard Cay, Bahamas
$42,000 USD per day
Indian Jones meets Robinson Caruso…This Mayan architectural resort is like nothing you have ever seen before. A true adult playground amidst the rainforest, this is sure to be an unforgettable experience. Indulge in the waterslides, warm pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and an 85 foot yacht. This is the only way to vacation in the Bahamas. Only $42,000 USD per day. Honey, pack your bags!
Musha Cay, Bahamas
$32,250 USD per day
David Copperfield, the world renowned magician actually owns these 4 private islands in one. Located just 85 miles southeast of Nassau, Bahamas anyone who’s anyone can use the private landing strip for private entry. This resort style island life offers 5 homes to be enjoyed and complimented by snorkeling, diving, windsurfing, walking paths, a private gym, and of course the option of one of 7 private beaches. Copperfield claims he found “The Fountain of Youth” on this jewel…Isn’t that priceless? Well, for a day excursion of 12 people or less, $32,250 USD will keep you young too.
So when the time comes to buy your very own island or just rent one for a weekend getaway…now you’ll know where to go and what it will cost you. Indulge!
Book your hotel in New Zealand or Fiji with Accorhotels.com: Best Price Guaranteed!